Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Unique Christmas tree style
I haven't done much writing in this blog this past year, and working while studying didn't mix very well.  The constant deadlines to submit papers and chapters didn't help either.  Plus the added stress and pressure of making and earning a living was just too toxic.  But there is always a silver lining behind the dark clouds---I'll be finishing my MPhil in Communication Studies this coming January 2015 and that is cause for some celebration!  And that means, there's not much rest for the wicked.  I have to revise and revise to get a final draft just in time for the first week of January.  The deadline is the third week of the first month of the year.  So that means the Christmas spirit will be coming in and out of my life this year.  Its alright because I'm looking forward to my finishing and graduating soon.  This is my Christmas gift to myself.  And then carry on with my doctorate right after!

No comments: