Monday, January 13, 2014

It's been 12 days into the New Year

I can't imagine it's been 12 days already into the New Year 2014.  I meant to write xxxxx number of words to my novel.  I would like to bury my head deep in the ground, for I have been remiss in doing this!  The most I was able to write was just over a thousand words!  It's not writer's block nor zero inspiration!  I think it's my laziness and complacency, smug with the thought that I've already written xxxxx words.  Now I know better.  It doesn't matter how many words I've written, I just can't stop, have to keep on writing!

Writing a novel is a long and lonely journey.  But what I enjoy about doing it is the research aspect!  I just love where my researches lead me to!  And as I do my research, new ideas crop up, plus the benefit of getting to know more about life in general.

Let's do it!

No comments: