Monday, December 23, 2013

PhD life

Looking forward to writing another 10,000 words tonight until Thursday.  The first 5,000 words needs just a bit of editing and polishing; and they're ready to go online!  I would like to upload it as a sort of teaser for my novel, which will be available strictly online!

These first year PhD students are in for a year of adventure, travel, studies, drama, action and romance!  What kind of life does a PhD student have?  Who will survive to the next level and who will fall by the wayside?  How will they surpass the demands of arrogant and scheming professors?

The novel is not an autobiography.  It is the result of my observation as a PhD student!  It is a composite of the many personages and events that I have observed as a postgraduate student, that have lingered on, long after I have moved on.

No comments: