Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last day of 2013

It's the final countdown here in NZ for 2013.  My wife and I just came home from watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  It's our last movie date for the year.  When we were younger we used to go to the movies every week.  But as we began to have kids, our budget could not afford going to the movies as often as we would like too (just like that line from a Barry Manilow song)!

It's an interesting film about people or certain personalities in Life Magazine.  I am, I was an avid reader of Life Magazine.  But the realities of life and advancements in technology has made the print version not viable and so they're going online (the reality nowadays)!  You know me, anything and everything that has to do with media, interests me!

My wife and I liked the movie (us being part of the media industry many years ago, TV in particular), we appreciated the film.  And as we were going down the escalator we promised to watch more films together this 2014.  Both of us being students, we can take advantage of the Tuesday student discounts!  And that's a date!

No comments: