Thursday, December 19, 2013

A family of writers!

I've begun to rediscover creative writing again!  It's good therapy and it gives me great pleasure to dream big ones and most often impossible ones at that too!  While driving to work this morning, my wife and I talked about writing. She had shown me the night before the essay she wrote to be submitted in her application for a Diploma in Interior Design.  I told her that I never noticed that she writes well too.  At least, she took that observation well, and besides I was the one driving!

All my three children are writers too, my eldest daughter with her own successful and popular blog and writing for a living too, my teenage son who comes out with insightful essays in his high school assignments, and my youngest son at six years old already showing great potential in creativity and writing!  My wife and I, have produced these very creative kids.  Must be the vibes we got when we were working for a TV network.

There are five writers in this family and I'm loving it!

No comments: