Thursday, December 26, 2013

I've got a moleskin notebook for a gift

My family reiterated their support for my being an Authorpreneur with a moleskin notebook as my Christmas gift!  Not only do they want to equip me with the right tools, it is their vision for me to be properly inspired and motivated with gifts like this!  My daughter said great writers/artists like Ernest Hemingway, Vincent van Gogh, Henri Matisse, Oscar Wilde, Pablo Picasso and many others used moleskins in their creations.

It's the day after Christmas (NZ time) and I am about to write something on my moleskin notebook.  I wonder what it is that I'll write.  I want it to be memorable and inspirational.  It must be something that will make me smile, when I look back a month, a year from now.  There's just so many things that I would like to put down into ink and paper.

I'm really getting excited now!  I'm beginning to see the thoughts that have been percolating in my mind the past few days, clearly being written on my moleskin notebook.  Let's do it!

No comments: